Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Way Back Into Love - Hugh Grant (ft Drew Barrymore)


Hugh Grant (September 9, 1960), better known as a British actor and film producer.
His first leading role came in Merchant-Ivory's 1987 Edwardian drama,
Maurice, adapted from E.M. Forster's novel of the same name.

He made his appearance in "The Big Man" and "Bitter Moon". But none of this movie made him
success in his career movies. At 32, when Grant claimed to be on the brink
of giving up the acting profession , he played in Four Weddings and a Funeral (FWAAF).
Released in 1994, FWAAF became the highest-grossing British film of all time
with a worldwide box office in excess of $244 million,making Grant an overnight international star.

This film earned Grant his first and only Golden Globe Award for Best Performan
ce by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Musical Or Comedy and
a BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role.

His other movie with Julia Roberts in Notting Hill (1999),
FWAAF as the biggest British hit in the history of cinema, with earnings equalling $363 mi
llion worldwide.

A majority of Grant's popular movies follow a similar plot that captures an
optimistic, cocky bachelor experiencing a series of embarrassing i
ncidences to find true love, often with an American woman.
His other popular movies which make him famous were Music and Lyrics(2007)
American Dreamz(2006),Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason(2004),Love Actually(2004),About a Boy(2002)
,Two Weeks Notice(2002) and Bridget Jones's Diary(2001)

In Music and Lyrics, grant plays as a has-been ‘80s pop sta
r who try to rise his carreer again in music. He meet Drew Barrymore, who make them
to become an extraordinary duo. When Hugh make the music, Drew make the lyrics, and
they finish some songs, which make them become famous. Way Back Into Love is one of the
beautiful single in this movie.


What's About :
When someone is in the loneliness in a very long time, he/she hopes to find the one who
can love them sincerely. They need someone to lead on, and someone to share
the meaning of live and love. They are searching the way back into love,
to rejoice their spirit of love.

Genre : Pop Ballad



Lyric :

[Verse 1]
(Drew Barrymore)
I've been living with a shadow overhead,
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed,
I've been lonely for so long,
Trapped in the past,
I just can't seem to move on!

(Hugh Grant)
I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away,
Just in case I ever need 'em again someday,
I've been setting aside time,
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind!

[Chorus]
(Both)
All I wanna do is find a way back into love.
I can't make it through without a way back into love.
Ooo hooow

[Verse 2]
(Drew Barrymore)
I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine,
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs,
I know that it's out there,
There's gotta be something for my soul somewhere!

(Hugh Grant)
I've been looking for someone to she'd some light,
Not somebody just to get me through the night,
I could use some direction,
And I'm open to your suggestions.

[Chorus]
(Both)
All I wanna do is find a way back into love.
I can't make it through without a way back into love.
And if I open my heart again,
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end!

[Middle-eight]
(Drew Barrymore)
There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation

[Chorus]
(Both)
All I wanna do is find a way back into love,
I can't make it through without a way back into love,
And if I open my heart to you,
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do,
And if you help me to start again,
You know that I'll be there for you in the end!


...Read Lyrics

1 comment:

ExitJunction.com  - Make Money From Your Exit Traffic!
Music Business Directory - BTS Local