Friday, March 13, 2009

Best I Ever Had - Vertical Horizon



Formed in 1990 by Georgetown University undergrads Matthew Scannell
and Keith Kane. Vertical Horizon is one of American Rock Band in the late of 90's.
The Duo self-released their debut album There and Back Again in 1992.

Always taking tour from one state to another state, make the duo have more
fans around the America.

In 1996 Ed Toth on drums and Ryan Fisher on bass joined the group.

Their album in 1999 "Everything You Want", is one of their success album.
"Best I Ever Had" And "Everything You Want" is two singles that becoming hit
in that period.

What's About :
Another Song for you who dumped by your boy/girl friend. But don't blame the past, make it as a love experience
and make you to be better in you future love story. The past is the best experience that we ever had.
Genre : Pop Rock, Accoustic


Genre : Ballad, Pop


Lyric :

So you sailed away
Into a grey sky morning
Now I'm here to stay
Love can be so boring

Nothing's quite the same now
I just say your name now

[CHORUS:]
But it's not so bad
You're only the best I ever had
You don't want me back
You're just the best I ever had

So you stole my world
Now I'm just a phony
Remembering the girl
Leaves me down and lonely

Send it in a letter
Make yourself feel better

[CHORUS]

And it may take some time to
Patch me up inside
But I can't take it so I
Run away and hide
And I may find in time that
You were always right
You're always right

So you sailed away
Into a grey sky morning
Now I'm here to stay
Love can be so boring

What was it you wanted
Could it be I'm haunted

[CHORUS, REPEAT]

...Read Lyrics

5 comments:

  1. thank for the lyric, its can help me much more

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blogs here... where i can download this songs. "best i ever had"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wii have to check out "vertical horizons". Love Corrs. Lot's of songs for the dumped souls. What's up !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For rudy cyber maybe you can download on 4 shared, please find it on google ok, thx

    I think it's just coincidence that i wrote some love songs for the dumped souls, hehe.
    But i promise, i will give the other love songs, thanx for your suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this song long time ago...now i find it again...just like recalled my memory ^^

    ReplyDelete

ExitJunction.com  - Make Money From Your Exit Traffic!
Music Business Directory - BTS Local