Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Drive Myself Crazy - N'Sync



*NSync is one of the boyband who make an extraordinary journey
in music world in mid 90's.

One of the best song that i like was "I Drive Myself Crazy".
This song was in their fourth album ,
*NSYNC's Europe/US self-titled debut album.

The music video, show that the boys are in asylum, because of the girls,
who drive them crazy, and put they there.

What's About:
Everybody will fell hurt when they are cheated or break up with his/her
love. And It can make us crazy, thinking day and night.
But I tell you what, life must go on, don't end to be crazy like N'Sync.

Maybe you can feel it for a moment, but don't so desperate that
you can't find your love again.Remember, there is love out there
who is waiting for you.

Genre : Pop


Lyric:
I drive myself crazy

Lying in your arms
So close together
Didnt know just what I had
Now I toss and turn
Cause Im without you

How Im missing you so bad
Where was my head?
Where was my heart?
Now I cry alone in the dark

I lay awake
I drive myself crazy
Drive myself crazy
Thinking of you
Made a mistake
When I let you go baby
I drive myself crazy
Wanting you the way that I do

I was such a fool
I couldnt see it
Just how good you were to me

You confessed your love
Undying devotion
I confessed my need to be free
And now Im left
With all this pain
I only got myself to blame

(chorus)
Why didnt I know
(how much I loved you baby)
Why couldnt show it
(if I had only told you)
When I had the chance
Oh I had the chance

(interlude)

(chorus)


...Read Lyrics

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan of N'Sync and I've got a copy of their concert in Times Square which was a great year during their time. I would also suggest that you tackle current artists and their songs and perhaps give the story behind the song or a little gossip so it can drive traffic to your blog. But, nonetheless, it's an interesting blog as I enjoy music.

    ReplyDelete

ExitJunction.com  - Make Money From Your Exit Traffic!
Music Business Directory - BTS Local