Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rain - Joey McIntyre



Joey McIntyre is one of New Kids On The Block, who Is famous in the early 80's.
He is the youngest member of the group New Kids on the Block.

Following the group's split in 1994, McIntyre busied himself with acting,
songwriting and sought a record deal.

His first solo album Stay the Same with his first single also entitled Stay the Same ,
smashed music world in America in 1999.

The single "Stay the Same" peaked at number ten on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart in April of 1999, while the album went on to sell more than 500,000 copies.
But in this blog I Pick "Rain" as my choice. In the future ,maybe I will post "Stay The Same" , ok.

What's About :
The man get dumped by his girlfriend, looking through the rain and pittying himself.
But he try to get it through and hop that he will find the love again.

Genre : Pop



Lyric :

I wonder how I'll get along
I wonder where I might belong
Losing your way is easy to do
Wandering around without a clue

If there's a way I don't know where
If there's a why I'm standing here
Losing my mind is easy to do
Where are you

And the rain falls down
It's the only way it gets better
When the rain is fallin' down
Telling me I that I'm gonna make it through

I never thought of what it cost

All of the time I might have lost
So much to gain playing it cool
I'm better cast playing the fool

And the rain falls down
It's the only way it gets better
When the rain is fallin' down
Telling me I that I'm gonna make it through

I know I will, but when will I
Stand up to myself, make up my mind
I might not have what I had before
But I still got the rain

If the rain would fall down
Then I know I can make it through the night

Oh yeah, it's the only way
Oh, oh, it's the only way
Let it rain, let it rain down on me
Let it rain, it's the only way


...Read Lyrics

1 comment:

  1. I have not heard this but the lyrics seems nice. Will have to get a CD. Thanks for sharing.

    Sherin

    ReplyDelete

ExitJunction.com  - Make Money From Your Exit Traffic!
Music Business Directory - BTS Local