Friday, February 27, 2009

All About Lovin You - Bon Jovi



Who doesn’t Know Bon Jovi?
Bon Jovi is the name of an American Rock Band with
their Lead Vocal Jon Bon Jovi himself.


This Group has achieved large-scale success since 1980s.


Bon Jovi formed in 1983 with lead singer Jon Bon Jovi,
guitarist Richie Sambora, keyboardist David Bryan,
bassist Alec John Such, and drummer Tico Torres.


Throughout their career, the band has released ten
studio albums, of which nine have gone platinum in US.



Although they have rock style in their music,
sometimes they sang some slow rock songs.
Ex " Say It Isn’t So" ,"Always" and "All About Lovin' You".


In this blog I pick the third one "All About Lovin' You".


What’s About:
Through the moment that happened with your and your boy / girlfriend, You will find that everything is beautiful. Everything is all about loving each other.


Genre : Slow Rock





Lyric :


All About Loving You
Looking at the pages of my life
Faded memories of me and you
Mistakes you know I've made a few
I took some shots and fell from time to time
Baby, you were there to pull me through
We've been around the block a time or two
I'm gonna lay it on the line
Ask me how we've come this far
The answer's written in my eyes


CHORUS:
Every time I look at you, baby, I see something new
That takes me higher than before and makes me want you more
I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreamin's just a waste of time
When I look at what my life's been comin' to
I'm all about lovin' you


I've lived, I've loved, I've lost, I've paid some dues, baby
We've been to hell and back again
Through it all you're always my best friend
For all the words I didn't say and all the things I didn't do
Tonight I'm gonna find a way


CHORUS
You can take this world away
You're everything I am
Just read the lines upon my face
I'm all about lovin' you


GUITAR SOLO


CHORUS


All about lovin' you

...Read Lyrics

1 comment:

  1. I Like Say it isn't so much better,
    Bon Jovi You guys very rock !!!

    ReplyDelete

ExitJunction.com  - Make Money From Your Exit Traffic!
Music Business Directory - BTS Local